Française English


Our French and English registered Physiotherapist can help you with advice and treatment and you may be able to re-claim the cost of your treatment through your travel insurance.

You will need to get a perscription from a local doctor for your Physiotherpy and then we may be able to deal directly with your insurers. (See links page for local Doctor’s contact details.)

Contact us for more information.